How we use your data
(art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
INFECOM – v.01 of 25/09/20
we would like to provide you with some information about the modalities and purposes related to the processing of your personal data.
Who we are
The Data Controller is HELLAS VERONA FC (hereinafter HVS), C.F./P.IVA 02284490238, with registered office in VERONA (VR) VIA OLANDA 11, in the person of its legal representative Maurizio Setti.
Nature and conferment of data
The conferment of your personal data to HV Service srl is optional, but it is indispensable for the registration to the site hvstore.it, for the management of the buying and selling process, for the sending of informative material, of our news or promotions and/or for the personalization of the advertising communication. Therefore, if you refuse to provide the necessary data, these services can not be provided.
Navigation data will be collected automatically.
Purposes of the treatment
We inform you that your personal data will be used for the following purposes of treatment:
- Navigation in the site hvstore.it
Data retention period: 30 days.
- Registration in the site hvstore.it
Period of data retention: Until the user account is deleted
- Management of the online sales process and related tax documents
Data Retention Period: In accordance with regulatory requirements
- Use of contact data for commercial and informational purposes (Massive Mail Marketing Campaigns, Direct Mail Marketing, etc.), with analysis of purchase data (Item types, volume and frequency of purchases) also through profiling processes, aimed at personalizing the commercial offer to make it more adherent to the interests of customers.
- Period of data retention: 2 years from the last purchase made.
The legal bases, which legitimize the treatments described in this information, are:
- For the purposes referred to in point a., b. and c.: the pre-contractual or contractual execution of which the data subject is a party (art. 6 c.1 lett.b Reg.UE 2016/679)
- For the purposes referred to in d. and e.: the explicit consent (art. 6 c.1 lett.a Reg.UE 2016/679).
The Data Controller HV Service srl will process your personal data only to the extent that they are indispensable in relation to the purposes referred to in the preceding points, in compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data, as “concerned”, in particular:
Name, date of birth, contact details (physical address, e-mail, telephone number).
Data category: Identifiers – Personal data: common
Economic data (type, volume and date of purchases).
Data category: Economic – Personal data: common
Navigation data (IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI/URL notation, the time of the request and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment).
They will be treated with a high level of security and in any case always adequate to the most modern standards. All protection measures indicated by the legislation on the protection of personal data and the applicable regulations are implemented, as well as those determined by the Data Controller.
The data will be processed by the authorized categories below:
- Data Processors for:
- Management of the service of processing and sending commercial communications,
- Management of the online sales service,
- Persons authorized to the treatment for:
- Online sales management,
- marketing management,
- management of IT support.
Communication and transfer of data
The data, collected by the Data Controller, may be communicated, in addition to the subjects mentioned above, to other categories of subjects for whom the communication is strictly necessary, functional and compatible with the legal basis governing the processing of your data.
As part of the treatment carried out by the subjects described above, your data will not be transferred to third countries.
Automated decision-making and profiling
The processing of your data may be subject, following explicit consent, profiling, in order to provide communications more in line with your interests. In no case will automated decision-making processes be used.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as Data Subject, you enjoy the rights set forth in sections 2, 3 and 4 of Chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (e.g., to request from the Data Controller: access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data; to restrict the processing that concerns you; to object to their processing). The interested party has in particular the right to:
- obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation that there is or is not a processing of personal data concerning him/her and, in this case, to obtain access from the personal data and information provided for by Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016;
- obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him/her, where such data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or where further conditions set out in Article 17 EU Regulation No. 679/2016 apply and provided that the conditions set out in Article 17(3) EU Regulation No. 679/2016 do not apply;
- obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing when:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful but the data subject opposes the cancellation and instead requests the application of restriction measures or requests that the processing be carried out for the purpose of ascertaining or defending one of his or her rights in a court of law;
- to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning him/her; in the event of exercising this right, the data subject shall have the right to request that the Data Controller transmits said data directly to another data processor;
- object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her in the event that the conditions of Art. 21 EU Regulation No. 679/2016, paragraph 2, are met;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Regarding the exercise of these rights, the Data Subject may contact:
HELLAS VERONA FC
VERONA (VR), Via Olanda 11
C.F.: 02284490238 / P.I.: 02284490238
The personal data that you will provide us with will be kept for the purpose of carrying out the agreed service and will be stored for the time necessary to carry out the service. The conservation may take place through:
- storage within the hardware systems of the Data Controller or its managers;
- archiving in accordance with the Digital Administration Code; in this case the owner will use only accredited subjects under Art. 29 CAD where the same is not made directly on their own application systems.