we wish to provide some information about the methods and purposes relating to the management of cookies on this website.
Who we are
The data controller is HV Service srl (below HVS), C.F./P.IVA 04156870232, with registered office in VERONA (VR) VIA OLANDA 11, in the person of the legal representative Maurizio Setti.
What is a cookie
The cookies are files released to the browser you use by the websites you visit. Each cookie contains data as the name of the server from which it comes or identifiers and can be stored by your browser for a definited period ranging from the end of the browsing session to very long times. Cookies are used to manage multiple functions, from storing authentication to managing information in aggregate or individual form on how to use the website and other activities.
To distinguish them, they are divided into categories based on their functionality, we can identify the following categories:
- Technical cookies, that are essential for the operation of the site or necessary to performe activities requested by you.
- Cookie Analytics, used to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site, and therefore to process general statistics about the service and its use.
- First and third profiling cookies, used to monitoring and profile users while browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consuption habits (what they buy, whay they read, etc..), also to send advertising of targeted and personalized services (Behavioural Advertising).
3.What cookies we use and for what purposes?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|Session Cookies||This is a technical cookie that we use to allow you to login and keep your cart in memory during the purchase phases. These are temporary data that are deleted during the logout or completion of the order. They are necessary to use our shop and the community.|
|Security cookies||We use a plugin to protect our website from malware, spambot or other violation attach. These cookies are necessary also to protect your personal data and all orders informations.|
|Tracking pixel||We use some snippets of codes provided by Google and Facebook to track purchases made through promotional campaigns. This allows us to analyze the performance of our marketing initiatives to improve our ads and initiatives.|
|Lang preference||This cookie is used to maintain the user session variables and in particular to memorize the navigation language in order to deliver the contents in the chosen language.|
|Google Analytics||We use this Cookie to understand how you interact with content, your time spent on the site, the pages you view and other information. All data is anonymous this means that they will never be associated with you but used only for statistical purposes. _ga To distinguish the user (duration 2 years) _gid To distinguish the user (duration 24 hours) _gat To limit the speed of the request (30 seconds) _gali for the attribution of advanced links|
4.How can I disable cookies?
You can set your browser partially or totally to disable the acceptance of cookies by the sites.
Below the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browser:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their methods of operation and characteristics, we invite you to visit the site – with free access, indipendent from our website, www.youronlinechoices.com.